We respect intellectual property.
Procedure for Making Copyright Infringement Claims
If you believe that your copyrighted work is copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site or through this service, please notify our copyright agent, as outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit the Health Professional Student Association or Student Doctor Network to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
The above information must be submitted as a written notification to the following Designated Agent:
- Service Provider(s): studentdoctor.net, mdapplicants.com, scutwork.com, studyschedule.net, hpsa.org, review2.com
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Lee Burnett
Address of Designated Agent: 16835 Algonquin St #106, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Attn: SDN DMCA Notice
- Email Address of Designated Agent: [email protected] – SUBJECT: SDN DMCA Notice
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO SIGNIFICANT CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice; for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
NOTE: This information is provided exclusively for notifying the service providers referenced above that your copyrighted material(s) might have been infringed. All other inquiries, including technical requests, reports of email abuse, and third-party reports of piracy, will not receive a response through this process.
We notify you via S.D.N.’s private messaging system if we remove your content in response to a copyright or trademark notice. In addition, if you believe we wrongly removed your content due to a mistake or misidentification, you can send a counter-notification to our Designated Agent (contact information provided above). Please see 17 U.S.C. §512(g)(3) for the requirements of a proper counter-notification.